The sun has always been an inexhaustible source of energy. Nowadays it is also a source of electrical and thermal power.
Sorgent.e Management strives to apply the best possible photovoltaic solutions, whether the plant concerned is a small, low wattage, island unit or a multi-megawatt generating station.
Sorgent.e Management’s offer includes:
- Inspection and definition of sites
- Feasibility studies
- Geological, geographic, architectural and structural analyses
- Environmental analyses and evaluations (environmental impact studies, environmental impact evaluations, strategic environmental evaluations, etc.), plus all the administrative activities needed to obtain operating licences
- Design to all levels of detail
- Analysis and assistance in the selection of photovoltaic panel and technology suppliers
- Investment planning and legal and financial consulting for project finance
- Project management and executive supervision of construction work
- Production management and plant maintenance
- The sale of energy and green certificates, CDM, JI, RECS, Emission Credits, etc.
- Risk management
- Contract management
- Finance and accounting
- Environmental compatibility and quality, safety and environment system management
Our vast experience and our links with leading sector operators allow Sorgent.e Management to act as a valid and exclusive interlocutor for public bodies and private companies intent on entering the field of solar energy.